But today, after rising, I found myself trying on many new habits:
- I grabbed some leftovers and fruit for lunch so I would save money and eat healthy
- I did kegels on the way to work (yeah, TMI, sorry)
- On my way to work I thought about how I would structure my day: Facebook and Twitter for work accounts, a pressing HR matter, finish off something I had promised to do *before* Christmas, then tackle AdWord reporting plan, spend one hour cleaning out old project files
- At work, I did not put any sugar in my coffee
- I sat down to write this post
Small things, all, but things I plan to continue. I've been reading the recent research on "the science of habit change" that boils down to: start small, have a cue, reward yourself. So, I'll need to ponder how those three things apply to each habit above. I hadn't even thought of rewards yet, just very pleased that some sort of motivation is driving me.